- Plastic packaging
- SLS & phthalates
- Animal fats & Borax
- Phosphates & additives
Gentle on the skin, natural and effective.
This Laundry Soap is Hypoallergenic and highly recommended for delicate and fragile linen, silk and baby clothes.
Gentle on the environment and economical.
Biodegradable and made from vegetable oil, our laundry soap doesn't pollute rivers and helps protect the environment. A durable, thrifty buy. A non-toxic, 100% biodegradable but also extremely effective soap that won't damage fabric.
Active beneficial ingredients:
- Saponified Coconut Oil as a powerful natural cleanser. Formulated with an extra amount of Lye (NaOH/Sodium Hydroxide), it therefore has more potent cleaning properties compared to regular skin soap.
- With Baking Soda, a natural cleaner, you can trust that your old linens will be whitened and brightened rather than damaged. In addition, it removes odours from fabrics and will soften them naturally.
- D-Limonene orange peel oil from orange zest is an extraordinarily versatile and powerful natural solvent.
It comes with a cotton bag for use in washing machines.
Can also be used for handwashing.
Eco Laundry Soap Flakes
*Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Aqua, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Bicarbonate, D-Limonene (Orange Peel Oil), Parfum.
- If used in the washing machine, add 3 to 5 spoonfuls to the cotton bag provided.
- If used while hand washing, add a small amount (depending on the amount of clothes) to hot water, permitting the soap to melt. Adjust water temperature as needed.