- 100% botanicals
- Ayurvedic concept for conditioning hair
- Helps your hair stay clean longer, reduce washing hair
- Use YOUR liquid for creating fresh pastes
- Free of SLS preservatives, silicones & mineral oils
- Years of shelf life.
- Travel-friendly with minimal packaging.
- Can be used as a mask as well ( see usage)
Botanical Powders, traditionally, are the oldest and most pure form of a cosmetic that was ever created. Regarded as one of the most sacred ayurvedic cosmetics that has healing properties for your hair.
Made with simple yet powerful ingredients, like botanicals powders and essential oils. All to be transformed into a fresh paste with a hot liquid like water, tea, coffee.All to be transformed into a fresh paste with a hot liquid like water, tea, coffee.
Shiny, texture for soft, nourished hair, with an eco-friendly approach.
The paste of these ayurvedic powders helps promote luxuriant hair. Even as it controls hair loss. It stimulates hair roots and promotes hair growth. This apart, it prevents scalp infection and controls premature graying of hair.
Active beneficial ingredients:
- Amla - in Ayurvedic medicine, is referred to as a superfood for the hair. Alma is used for centuries by Indian women as a natural conditioner, minimizes hair loss and encourages healthy hair growth.
- Cassia - suitable for all hair textures, cassia obovata can work wonders when it comes to conditioning. It is packed with naturally occurring nutrients that can help restore and renew your hair.
- Clay - tends to be full of minerals, which cleanse the scalp off excess oil, nourish hair strands and stimulate blood flow.
Hot Liquides Idea for Mixing the Botanicals:
Strengthen hair with chamomile, nettle, horsetail, arnica, teas
Stimulate hair growth with rosemary, tea tree, peppermint, parsley, horsetail, sage, chamomile, ginger, and cinnamon teas.
Increase moisture in hair with chamomile, lavender, rose teas.
Clarify hair with: rosemary, parsley, sage, nutmeg teas.
Coffee: for a lovely brownish effect and strengthen the hair follicles.
Botanical Hair Conditioner Powder
Clay, **Emblica Officinalis (Amla) Fruit Powder, Cassia Augustifolia Powder, **Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Powder, Zink Oxide, Eucalyptus Globulu,